a TIME TO UNITE IN PRAYER FOR OUR WORLD, OUR STATE, THE CHURCH AND OUR FAMILIES.
sunday, june 7
- Sunday, June 7 at 6:30PM-7:00PM
- To Enter, use the main entrance.
- Volunteers will give you parking instructions and direct you where to park.
- Bathrooms will not be available.
- The playground will not be available for this event.
WHEN YOU ARRIVE
- Socially distancing will be encouraged.
- If you chose to exit your vehicle, we ask that you & your family remain in your parking space.
- Kids are encouraged to bring side-walk chalk and create a design for their family parking space!
- Our Government ( 2 Kings 3:28)
- Our Military ( 2 Chronicles 32:6-8)
- The Media ( Philippians 4:8)
- Businesses ( Exodus 31:3-4)
- Education ( Proverbs 2:3-6)
- The Church ( Colossians 2:6-8)
- Families ( Mark 3:25; Romans 12:9-130